Responsive, Competitive And Efficient
Andrew J. Keefe
Born September 13, 1983. Grew up in Belleville, IL. Graduated Loyola University Chicago 2006 with B.A. in Political Science and English; St. Louis University School of Law 2009 with J.D.
Currently resides in St. Louis, MO with wife, daughter, and a dog.
Licensed to practice law in Illinois and Missouri.
Joined Keefe & DePauli, P.C. in 2009.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2009
- Loyola University Chicago
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Political Science: English
Current Employment Position
- Workers' Compensation & Occupational Disease 100%
- Illinois, 2009
- Missouri, 2010
- Illinois Bar Association, Member, 2009 to Present
- Missouri Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present