Responsive, Competitive And Efficient
James K. Keefe, Sr.
Born December 12, 1955. Married, five children, three grandchildren. Graduated Quincy College, BA Degree in English, 1977; St. Louis University School of Law, JD, 1980. Licensed to practice in Illinois and Missouri.
Former member of Illinois Character and Fitness Committee for Admission to the Bar (Supreme Court appointee).
Member Illinois Bar Association, Missouri Bar Association, St. Clair County Bar Association, East St. Louis Bar Association, Illinois Self-Insureds Association.
Joined Keefe & DePauli, P.C., 1980.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Quincy College
- B.A. - 1977
- Major: English
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- St. Clair County Bar Association, Member
- East St. Louis Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Self-Insureds Association, Member
- Illinois Character and Fitness Committee for Admission to the Bar (Supreme Court appointee), Former Member
Current Employment Position
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Occupational Diseases cases
- Illinois, 1980