Responsive, Competitive And Efficient
Michael F. Keefe
Born July 12, 1964. Married, two children. Graduated St. Louis University, BS in History, 1994; St. Louis University School of Law, JD, 1998. Licensed to practice law in Illinois and Missouri. Member Illinois State Bar Association, Missouri Bar Association.
Joined Keefe & DePauli, P.C., 1998.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 1998
- St. Louis University
- B.S. - 1994
- Major: History
Current Employment Position
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Occupational Diseases cases
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member