Responsive, Competitive And Efficient
James K. Keefe, Jr.
James K. Keefe, Jr. joined Keefe & DePauli, P.C. in 2008.
Handles every facet of workers’ compensation cases including Consultations, Pro se Settlements, Trials and Appeals.
Licensed to practice law in Illinois and Missouri.
Graduated University of Illinois, BA degree in Political Science, 2005; St. Louis University School of Law, JD, 2008.
Member of the Illinois Bar Association, Missouri Bar Association and St. Clair County Bar Association. Peer Selected Emerging Lawyer 2021.
Jim is married to his wife Erin. They live in O’Fallon, IL with their 3 kids and a dog.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2008
- University of Illinois
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Political Science
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- St. Clair County Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Occupational Diseases cases